The US Department of Labor expects medical assisting to be on of the fastest-growing occupations through 2016. Employment of medical assistants is expected to grow by 31 percent nationally from 2010 to 2020.
Come to CES College and learn if this is a career for you. Moreover, TRY IT RISK FREE! You can enroll and check out the program to make sure it's right for you. If not, you can cancel your enrollment within the first 7 days and owe no tuition!
• Are you looking for a meaningful job?
• Do you like helping others?
• Do you have an interest in health and medicine?
• Would you like to enter a career in an expanding field?
- Affordable Tuition
- Financial Aid (if Qualify)
- Job Placement Assistance
- Hands-on Training
If you qualify for Financial Aid, your program expenses will be covered by Federal Pell Grant- that means no out of pocket payments while in school and no debt after the graduation!